cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Frontends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

over the weekend I had a look at the BPMN modeler galaxy and was thinking about the Human Task frontends.

Does anybody know which frontend solutions support SAP will offer for their processes? Is their any possibilty to add a non-SAP interface?

Thanks for your answers!

Regards,

Felix

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Nov 18, 2008 5:38 PM - Moved to BPM Forum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for your answer. Do you know if SAP is planning to support an open interface e.g. a simple JSP interface or JSR portlets?

Thanks so far!

Best regards!

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

There are no plan so far to integrate JSP. The development is currently focusing on providing a unified abstraction for UI consumption where JSP, JSF and other could be easily consumed.

Best regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Is it possible to call WebDynpro for ABAP application from BPM .

If it is possible, i think a WebService must be then executed in WD4A in order to switch to next step in BPM?

Best regards!

Dimitri

a_heut
Participant
0 Kudos

I asked the same question on Teched 2008 and unfortunately it is not possible to call WebDynpro for ABAP application from BPM. Possible UI technologies are WDJ, Visual Composer, Adobe Interactive Forms, Adobe Flash Islands in WDJ.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

With Netweaver BPM delivered as part of CE 7.1 EhP1, only WD4J is supported as UI Technology. Adobe Forms are also supported when embedded in WD4J. However, please notice that extended support of WD4J will be provided in the next EhP2 as well as VC and offline forms.

Best regards,

David