cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Update and Delta Update for ODS( Example 0BBP_SC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the EBP business content and already uploaded data into the ODS 0BBP_SC successfully in 'Full Update' Mode. I have created an info package with "Full Update" radio button in the "Update" tab selected.

Now I really want to understand how do I upload the delta data into the ODS.. I tried to create another Info package and in the Update tab selected the "Initialize Delta Proceee'. When I tried to execute this info package I encountered the following error

" Full Updates already available in ODS 0BBP_SC; Cannot update init/delta" => Mess Id : RSM1 Number: 098

I would like to know how do I enable this delta processing ( please note that in this case I am uploading data from the EBP system into the ODS mentioned above.. there ius no data target after the ODS).

I have checked the data source 0BBP_TD_SC_1 that is used and in this data source the "Delta Update" Check box in the EBP system is checked.

Please help me as I want to set up a process chain to perform the daily delta upload of data into this ODS.

Thanks

Arunabha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the OSS note 689964 for your error.

Regards,

Rohini

Dont forget to assign points if it hepls

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

You cannt do delta upload after an full load in an ODS. So it would be good if you can delete your full load and then follow the delta upload or if you dont want to delete full and want carry on with delta load then u will hev to run the program RSSM_SET_REPAIR_FULL_FLAG. and then do delta upload. you will then definately be able to run delta upload.

Regards,

Rohini