cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full update after delta update from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do a full update in infopackage loading data into PSA after a delta update. In the monitor for the infopackage it says that there is no data in the source system. But regular delta update has been happening properly for the datasource which is a sales data datasource from R/3. How to do a full update now?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to do a full update to a sales datasource, you need to fill the setup tables. In BW, your infopackage should be flagged as a full repair so as not to disturb the delta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, u need to do fill setup tables firest then u would be able to do full update.

for diffrent data sourcesthere is diffrent T code fro fillinf set up tables or ucan also use SBIW

follow these steps

1. sbiw

2.expand: Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI)

3.expand: logistics

4.expand: Managing Extract Structures

5.expand :initialisation

6.Filling in the Setup Table

7.slect and expand : Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data

8. select ur requiremnet like sales order, purchasing snd fill data

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh and Geo,

Thanks for the replies.

I have done the steps mentioned by Santosh. I would like to fill set-up tables for SD Billing data and want to restrict the data to a range of Billing date. But there is no selection option for Billing date in the transaction for SD Billing category for filling setup tables. How can I restrict the data based in Billing date?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to use range of Blling document numbers. Find the range of documents between the dates you need.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_mankineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u do a delta load data comes from DELTA QUEUE, when u do a full load data comes from SETUP TABLES if it is LO and from information structure if it is LIS.

if u need to do a full load then u have to fill setup tables from SBIW or OLI7.

assign points if it helps,

Thanks,

Pavan.