cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full or INIT Infopackage not bringing complete data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have come across a situation where, for 0CSM_CASE_ATTR datasource, INIT or FULL infopackage not bringing complete data even though there is no restriction on any infopackage.

Also, when I checked in Base tables and even extractor checker (RSA3), it shows a lot more data than currently being brought by any of the infopackages.

Can anyone throw some light on this issue as its an urgent requirement.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have sufficient authorizations for the same.

Navesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navesh,

Authorization is not the issue, I tried with authorization SAP_ALL still not working.

Thanks,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In that case try replicating and reactivating the data source and transfer rules once again and then create a new infopackage to extract the data. Hope this should work.

Navesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

strange thing happend now, when I changed the Extraction Adapter from SAPI (Access to SAP data through service API) to SAPDIRECT (Synchronous Extraction SAPI for direct access and test) all data records appeared in BI correctly.

Can anyone explain me the exact functionality of these two types of adapters used for extraction?

Thanks,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM systems use what is called as a BW adapter to extract data - for other systems it is the Service API hence we need to change the adapter for any CRM extractor. The data source you are using is a CRM data source hence you had to change the adaptter to SAP DIRECT rather than SAPI. For more clarification look at following thread :-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1417133

Navesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Navesh,

One more thing about the issue I found out is below mentioned note, note 996360 (Case Extractor not able to pull more than 1 data package).

It has been mentioned that the issue is because of different time zones and Day Light savings.

Still searching more to find on this issue.

Thanks,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do anyone have any idea how to change the Adapter settings in Extracion tab of Infopackage?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member