cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From XI to ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have been exploring XI for the past 4 months and i havent got opportuntiy to work in a project. So, i am considering myself from moving to SAP ABAP side.

Considering my future, is this a right move or can i stay in XI for some time?

Your views on this will definitely help me a lot.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It will be good for u to move to SAP ABAP.

cheers

Edited by: vemuganti naga phalguna on Jun 16, 2008 1:03 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

I think it is better to wait for sometime and mean time you can learn Java and as other friends said if possible try to work on other projects like EP.

all the best

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you got Chance to work on XI its very good. For XI you need abap knowledge and functional knowledge better to update on these technologies. Then its very helpful when you are doing XI

project.

Thanks,

RamuV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil nathan,

As per your information, you are there in XI since 4 months and you dont have any oppertunity to work on XI, So you just wait for some more time and then you can take decission.

Why because XI is the good Technology in now a days as all we know .

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi senthil nathan ,

If u have any java back ground and if u r company has any ongoing EP projects...then ask them to put u into that project by giving project oriented training.JUST LOOK FORWARD TO LEARN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES.Becoz u have to think interms of future prospects.Try the every possibility to go for new ones,now a days companys are also preferring multi skilled professionals.

so take a right step thinking about future....

regards

chandra