Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula Variable error.

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have valuation price(0PRICE_VAL) as attribue of Material evaluation(MATBEW).

i need to have a calculated kefigure which is equal to Quantity(in PC)*Valtuation price.

so i have created one formula variable.After creating calculated KF as Quantity*valuation price,when i go for syntax check in the query definition,its showing error as " <i>Number variable BWPRS should be replaced from the selections for characteristic MATBEW. However, these are not the same for all formula components, or the selection is not available in the terms.

<i>Another possibility is that the variable cannot be consistently replaced by "from" or "to"</i>

<i>Here BWPRS is foamula variable.What could be the error?pl help me.</i>

regards

Message was edited by: cmd

Message was edited by: cmd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CMd

Take different Dimension Id like Number or amount or price.

it will work.

If it is useful information pls assigan points.

Regs

ANR

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANR,

thnaks for u r reply.I tried with Dimension ID as Number and getting error as "Number variable BWPRS should be replaced from the selections for characteristic MATBEW. However, these are not the same for all formula components, or the selection is not available in the terms.

Another possibility is that the variable cannot be consistently replaced by "from" or "to".

regads

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried with other two options and got same error.

regards

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0PRICE_VAL What type of data it will contain i mean data type amout or quantity etc..........

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its amount field.and unit currency is 0CURRENCY.

regards

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0PRICE_VAL give Dimension amount and currency is give wat ever in OPRICE_VAL in (edit infooject 0PRICE_VAL and find out which currecny give same ) and check now. if u get still problem give currecy as INDIAN Reupees.

regs

ANR

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It did not work!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you taken the MATBEW characterstic in rows part of quey .Then only query will be executed.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

yes u r correct.I have already done it.

regards

Murali.