cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For BIP 4.2 - Account information not recognized:Could not reach CMS.The CMS on machine "X" was stopped due to critical error.(FWM 20031)

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the BIP 4.2 for some tests with SAP BO Design Studio. For the DS there is a new version available, so I've downloaded the client side part and the part for the BIP. When I want to upgrade the BIP Addon I get an Error INS00013 at the console, that tells me, that the CMS is not reachable or the credentials are wrong.

When I try to take a look at the CMS I also get an error when I want to log in. The credentials that I try are right, because they are saved in the browser and were right all the time. I found this thread below, but I'm on linux and running the sqlanywhere.

Is there any hint?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you able to connect to the CMS database? Also see if there is a communication error in Event viewer logs between BO Server and CMS database?

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

I already tried to do this. I just installed the BIP for some test issues with default settings. So I can see some sqlanywhere-folders and run the the start-scripts for it but I am not sure where to test the database and its connection.

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this blog for accessing SQL Anywhere:

Also if the connection is working, what you can try is stop the existing SIA and create a new one with default servers.

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, thank you. So, is the user id and password for the database the same as in cms when everything is installed as default?

Therefore i get theese lines:

14:02:44 Database is running, but could not connect to it

14:02:44 Invalid user ID or password

14:02:44 Client disconnected

14:02:44 Disconnected from server

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I've tried the "dba"-user with the password I set for Administrator-user in the CMS. Now I am connected to the database in the sybase cenrtral-tool.

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now are you able to login through CMC?

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

No, same error as before. As I mentioned I just could login with the dba-user. It is just the proof, that the database is running - as I thought before because there is the process on the server.

But what do I need to do to solve the problem / error?

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you trying with Administrator user id and password? Use the password you have set at the time of BOE installation

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

I used the default id, which is Administrator in German and set my own password.

Via Sybase Central I logged in to the BI4_CMS - database with the user id "dba" and the password I've set for my CMS-Administrator.

Additionaly I've created a second user when I installed the BIP - but also with this user I cannot log in to the CMS.

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The CMS database user id and password and CMC (administrator) user ID and password are generally different. Are you sure you are using the right user ID/password to login to CMC?

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. It was stored in the browser. And I checked the stored firefox password - it is our more or less default administration password. And it is the same that works for the dba-user to connect to the database.

And as the error message mentioned it is not the combination of user id and password. Is there a possibility to stop and start the dedicated cms-process?

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

So. Ive killed all processes on the server and started all again. Now, I can not connect to the login screen, but the installation routine can connect to the cms and is running again. hopefully everything will work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your CMS up and running?

former_member207587
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it is: