cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

FNRA dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, transacion FNRA executes normally in 4.6, but we did an upgrade to 4.7 and the transaction just doesn't work, it doesn't even show the main screen, it throws a dump. I run the debugger and it starts on function S_UI_CLASS_DEPENDENCIES and nothing there goes wrong, but when it reaches ENDFUNCTION and tries tu return to the caller, it throws the dump, so i have no idea to detect where exactly the error is.

Any ideas on this?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give the 'where error occured' portion of the dump? Also, the program/include in which the error occured. This looks like a OSS note.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again, thenks everyone for your responsee, i was checking the code and determined that the program was already changed. They changed some includes in the standard program, then copied the main program to a Z program but usging the standard includes, so now the original program does now work, but the Z one does. The thing is that it does not work properly. Because of this i can't give you the original error for an oss note since i dont have the original program but the modified one. I'm guessing that if they modified it is because they didn't find a suitable OSS note.

Thanks everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look into ST22 for your past dumps. You can still give us that information. If you think we cannot proceed any further, please close the post.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'll look and see if that info is still available on monday if not i will close the post then.

regards,

Unknown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have new information, the things that were changed are necessary because there was a desired behaviour change. The thing is that now i need help with transaction FNRA. Users say that after showing the report with that transaction in 4.6, if they pressed the 'back' button it showed something (not the screen before that, it showed accounting) and now in 4.7 it does not. I've looked and looked and haven't found where in the code it does that. The report is an ALV so i checked the user command and the 'back' event is not handled there. Also i no longer have a development or QA server running 4.6 to test that.

Can anybody help me on this?

thanks in advance.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What does the dump say in ST22?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich, it's a syntax error, i entered the program on se80 and did a syntax check and apparently i'm passing an undeclared parameter to a subrutine, the thing is, being that a standard sap program, how do i change it?

thanks in advance,

Unknown.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You are going to want to look for an OSS note to patch it. Please see OSS, don't try to patch it yourself.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not? in transaction se80 there are buttons for replacing code and when i press it it allows the modification of the wrong line.

thanks in advance,

unknown.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You'll get SPAU when upgrading if you modify the code yourself. It shouldn't happen if you apply notes.

Eddy

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Its not asking you for a access key? Again, I would first check out OSS to see if there is any notes that would fix your problem.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, activate/generate the main program. Sometimes after upgrade some of the programs are not properly activated.