cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible userinterface: Changing Breadcrumb style?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am modifying the presentation of a folder in KM. I started from the layoutset: SimpleExplorer.

I modified the style of the folders in the SimpleResourceRenderer to via the parameter: "Primary Text Style" (visible in advanced mode).

Now I want the style of the breadcrumb to be shown in the same style as the style defined in "Primary Text Style".

How can I achieve this?

Are there any parameters available to change the style of the breadcrumbs in a flexible userinterface?

Grtz,

Geert

Message was edited by: Geert Wouters

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

Sorry for the late reply!

We still not managed to get the KM Breadcrumb in a bigger Font Size then the Font Size of the KM Folders. It can not be found as a parameter in the FUI.

Thanks for your help,

Grtz,

Geert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there realy no standard way to modify the style of the breadcrumbs in KM?

I even tried through modifying the Theme but the changes made to Breadcrumbs in there are not reflected in KM presentations.

Happy Newyear!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using the consumerexplorer theme as a base it has all the things you need. You can later modify it as you want.

Its the easiest way to go about

Cheers

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

Many thanks for your reply!

I tried the ConsumerExplorer but it has exactly the same parameters available as the SimpleExplorer. So also here no parameter available to change the size/style of the breadcrumb

I'm starting to think development will be needed to achieve this.

Cheers

Geert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hoi Geert,

Try to set another style to the ui first and then apply. Remember to check the box apply to all children. Also have a look at this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/54/9d953fc405330ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I tried the Explorer and Preview layout profile it comes out fine with breadcrumbs and I also remember it has an collection renderer for breadcrumbs

Hope it helps

Cheers

Badri