cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible UI + Context Menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to give the user the possibility to change the “Look & Feel” of the KM through the flexible UI and also i need to change the context menu configuration? For example I would like the subscription to be open not from the “Details” context menu.

is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user should have the ability to change the look and feel of a given repository by accessing the details of a folder then on the settings menu choosing "Presentation".

This is only enabled for a user if the CM Repository implements the layout service and they have the permissions to edit the settings.

This is all documented in the SAP Help documentation available at http://help.sap.com/

Changing the "Details" context menu involves changing the UI Commands/UI Command Groups in the System Administration --> System Configuration --> KM --> Configuration --> Content Management --> User Interface --> Menus --> UI Command Groups......etc

You have to first figure out which command group your layout is using (generally start from the layout set and work your way down), then add, remove commands to the appropriate group.

Hope this helps.