Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Unable to Receive the Saved Variant

dinakaran_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Fiori Application with Smart Table and enabled the Variant Management. If I’m able to add a new variant it’s saved in backend but unable to receive the saved variant once closed and open it again.

Can anyone please suggest.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any failing HTTP calls in the developer console network tab? Or error messages in the console?

dinakaran_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor,

Thanks for your response.

Yes I have received 3 errors in console. Please see the below screen print.

Thanks.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems there are issues with the lrep service. Please open the tracking.Component URL and check the error message you get there. I run into a similar issue because no Virus Scan Profile was active (Transaction VSCANPROFILE).

dinakaran_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor,

Yes I'm tried to activate the Virus scan Profile (/UI5/UI5_INFRA_APP/REP_DT_PUT) but it's provide different issue like below,

{ "messages": [ { "severity" : "Error", "text":"ℜcursive occurrence of virus scan profile /UI5/U"} ] }

Please advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi folks, for this you need to check your backend solution and version. The variant is saved on the backend system. All S/4HANA systems do this naturally.

However if you are on Business Suite or Suite on HANA you need to check what is supported. On NW 7.40 you can fill the gap using SAP Note 2178338 - Selection variant cannot be saved in transactional FIORI application.

If your version is ok then you may have a virus scan problem as per SAP Note 2818432 - Variant not saved for Fiori Apps - in which case the recommendation is to upgrade your UI5 version to the latest patch. SAP Note 2346367 explains how to do the upgrade

If you have exhausted all those possibilities please raise a SAP Incident to component CA-UI5-FL

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

We have an issue on a 740 server that's a bit different. using the smartVariantManagement. The variant is saved (we get code 200 OK) on the request and we can use the variant as long as we are in the current session but when we log on again we get the "Unable to load the data" with 404 not found, each new user can use the variant only as long they don´t save one.

We checked the notes and the SAP help, we have SAP_ALL (so is not an authority problem) we have active the SICF services required. We also tested turning on the virus scan profile and also didn't work (turning on the virus scan leads also to a problem when we want to deploy the project to the ABAP Repository) but our problem is not at save is when later it has to be fetched.

Out problem is that the data is persisted on the server, I even found out the tables with the info of the variant saved. But for some reason doesn´t work when it should get the data (exactly the same error in the image provided by Dinakaran).

0 Kudos

Hi Dinakara,

please check your user role in pfcg, whether the authorization object /UIF/FLEX has been configured.

I hope this helps you.

SAPUI5 Flexibility Services

example:

flex.jpg