cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori : Initialization of BEx Query Failed

former_member318179
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am implementing Trial Balance(Version 2) FPM/Webdynpro App from Fiori Apps Library

following App Implementation : Trial Balance guide for S/4 Hana 1610.

When I launch the Trial Balance App.It says "Initialization of query 2CCFITRIALBALQ0001 Failed"(PFA for the error ).

Please let me know how to Initialize or Activate BEx Query.

Regards,

Rehan Sayed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member318179
Active Participant

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for the help.

The issue is resolved following the below steps :

1) Set a BW-client: Transaction SE37 RS_MANDT_UNIQUE_SET. If you use only one client, then fill I_MANDT with this one. If you use multiple clients, choose one of these.

2) Set user parameters RSWAD_DEV_MDVERSION = ‘072’ and RSWAD_SKIP_JAVA = ‘X’ for user DDIC(Its setting in transaction SU01 under parameter tab)

3) Logon to system with user DDIC in the client you used in step 1 and perform transaction RSTCO_ADMIN in order to activate the technical objects, which are needed for the engine. The parameters set in step 2 avoid, that unnecessary objects (related to BI tools based on JAVA) are activated here.

4) If you don't look at the OLAP-statistics you should deactivate these: Transaction SE38 - execute Report SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN: with OBJECT = RSDDSTAT_GLOBAL_OFF and VALUE = X in insert mode. If you need the statistics, you can switch these on by running the program with that object but VALUE = space in update mode.

5) If you want to use OData-Services run report EQ_RS_AUTO_SETUP (transaction SE38)

6) If you want to use the BW time hierarchies, go to transaction RSRHIERARCHYVIRT and mark the hierarchies you need - for this you have to wait until the job triggered in step 3 has finished successfully
7) Call function module RSEC_GENERATE_BI_ALL.

Regards,

Rehan Sayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rehan,

I am working at S4hana 1511 FPS02 , and i have the same error "Initialization of query 2CCFITRIALBALQ0001 Failed".

Is it a must to have a BW server in our landscape?

Regards,

Ahmed Saleh.

former_member318179
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

It is not must to have BW Server in your landscape.

Regards,

Rehan Sayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This query is not exist in the system. You can check by go to transaction code: RSRV -> All elementary tests -> Query

input you query name. you will see the error that the query is not exist. Please contact with you basis team and import query if it is a standard query.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if this note helps you: 2335917 - A RABAX short dump occurs while accessing an ABAP web application

I had a similar issue with the Trial Balance app in my 1610 system and this note solved it for me.