cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Elements Flexible Programming Model Variant Management does not offer 'Apply Automatically'

Steven_UM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new custom page based Fiori Elements app ( deployed on ABAP Cloud ) which 'mimics' the standard list page.  The reason being that I need some custom elements in the dynamic page header and extensions for this are only supported on the object page - not the list page ( way to go SAP ...  sigh).

Anyways, got everything working fine .. I have a smart filterbar and table linked with a variant management control type

<v:VariantManagement id="vm" for="FilterBar, StatisticsTable" showSetAsDefault="true" executeOnSelectionForStandardDefault="true"/>

Custom variant views can be saved BUT what I am missing is the checkbox option 'Apply Automatically'.

2024-05-28_154230_cr.jpg

The 'standard' mobile smart variant control has a property called 'supportApplyAutomatically' which allows the setting (at least based on the doc - not verified myself ).

I could not vind any similar property on the 'sap.ui.fl.variants.VariantManagement' control to actually configure the behavior. I tried all existing properties but no luck. 

Thanks,

Steven

sandeep_rs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Is this a Fiori elements OData V2 app or a V4 app you are working with? Thx!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)