cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding where data comes from for transaction ck86_99 - really need help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I find the following data?

It is all hidden via OO code and I ain't got a clue on how to find it:

-Transaction: ck86_99

-enter values on the initial screen and press enter.

-A screen of relevant data is displayed.

-Then press 'Show all items' (shift+F2)

This then displays values like Variances, contractor cost etc. and their respective amounts and I want to know where these values come from?

I've tried debugging but I couldn't understand what was going on?! I've spent hours on this and I am getting nowhere -can somebody please help?

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Have you tried doing a SQL Trace. This should show you all the database tables that are hit. You can link to the code that performs the database actions as well. Use ST05 to start the trace and to view the trace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas but I've already tried that and it doesn't help.

It seems to be summing a set of values but this isn't shown in the SQL trace (this just shows a reference to table DDFTX) - The OO code must be manipulating values somehow....

ANyone else got any ideas????

nablan_umar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try debugging and break-point at SELECT Statement. It may take a while but finally it should stop at the table you want.

I am surprised that ST05 does not tell what table it access since I am able to do it in my system. Which field you want to know where it is coming from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Perhaps this may be os some help:

I think the variances are calculated via:

Class: CL_COSTING_BOM_LINE

In particular the following methods should be looked into:

Constructor,

GET_OUTTAB_LINE,

GET_KIS1,

Use SE24 to set breakpoints in the relevant bits of code and take things from there.

Good Luck!

Hafeez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks y'all,

I'm still looking...

Any other tips anyone has got?

I mean how can you debug a field that is displayed on screen via OO. With good ol procedural code you could just press F1 then F9 find the field name then search for this in the program.

With OO it seems like a whole heap of trouble...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve, did you find the solution? I'm having the same problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Steve!

You can find dev.class/package of this transaction and there you will see dictionary objects of this class. May be it helps.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I didn't do much in product calculations, but s far as i know the tables CKHS, CKHT, CKIP, CKIS, CKIT, KEKO and KEPH are involved in product cost calculations (including variances).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rob.