cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the printprogram for SMARTFORM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ABAPers,

I need to find the print program for a Smart form !! I can probably find it by using the WHERE Used list on the FM ssf_function_module_name..

But is there any other way to get this information?

Is there a way to get the print program name similarly for SAPscript?

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In Smartforms, it generates a function module, you can see the name of this function module in the SMARTFORMS transaction, click envirnoment, function module name. Once you get the function module name, do a where used, it should give you the program where the function module is called from. I would assume that this is your print program.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Searching in where used list of FM is not a good idea as most of the ppl use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to get the fm name for smartforms at runtime. looking at TNAPR is not a bad idea if the form is configured in the system.

Otherwise if looking for sap standard Program name, a few are in /SMB40/ Development class, and RLB_Invoice for invoice, RLE_DELNOTE for delivery note. ( search program repository in se38 using f4 and then by description ).

You can look at SAP OSS for print program names also. I forgot the no of note, but there is one for all the SAP provided forms.

Regards,

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could we use VOK2 (output determination) to find the form name and the print program ?

Let me know

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can do that also. But it will again show you the entries in table tnapr. You can go via Transaction NACE also.

Regards,

gagan

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note which maps Print Programs and forms is: Note: 430621

Delivered print programs and form templates

While not claiming to be fully complete, the list does have a revised date of: 07.02.2005

I have found it very useful.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700008423592001

cheers,

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Just look in table TNAPR; you should find an entry for the Smartform!

Kind regards,

John.