cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling setup tables for customised datasources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I wish to load certain records that have been missed while loading data in the past month. I am aware that we can fill the setup tables and get data into BW till PSA with a full upload and then a repair full.

But can you please tell me stepwise how can I fill the setup table for a completely customised datasource?

I am trying to load transactional data - billing data.

Please help.

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just mark your request as repair request from Infopackage menu in the infopackage change mode and give proper selection if any.

You will not have any setup tables for generic extractor. If you are directly loading data to cube then it is always good to first do the selective deletion with specific criteria and then do the selective loading with same criteria, this will eliminate the risk of duplication.

Regards,

Durgesh.

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Selectively do repair full to target.

Even if you bring already loaded records , they will overwrite , if you are loading into DSO.

Regards,

rvc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could youe plase tell us your data source name.

Is it LO or generic data source?

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh,

Its a generic DS.

Regards,

NIKEKAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setup tables are only for the Standard LO extractors, not for extractors from other applications and generic extractors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Setup tables concept is applicable only for LO data sources and not any other data sources. You directly run the full repair IP with the selections based on your requirement.

It will pick all the data.

Regards,

Venkatesh