cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill setup table - OLI9BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

How long it would take to run OLI9BW to fill LIS setup table for Billing Header and Items.

I am reininitializing the whole R/3-LIS->BW

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it also depends on the load on the system, I would say typically it would take 2 hrs. It would differe based on how old/new you system is, no. of users logged int etc etc.

Also for LO extraction there are lots of weblogs and threads

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

Have a look at those.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if it will help you... our setup takes more than 4 days, considering billing data for 2 yrs.

if the load of the setup table on the server/s is a concern, you might want to try doing this in a mirror copy of your system...

ryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One Million.

Also.

I need to do a full load and setup delta for his. What needs to be done.

After this fill of setup table can I run init-with-no-data-transfer in BW follwed by a full load.

How do I setup delta for this[ generate delata for this?]

I am actually doing a reinit of the whole extraction bill-items into BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopikrishna,

It depends on your selection criteria including volume of data (hard to say, perhaps you might want to try this in your dev. and get an estimate).

Cheers,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on the number of records. Approximately how many records are you expecting.