cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following fields in my extract structure and i am trying to do a manual map. i dont find any relevant info object to these fields.

UMSKZ (Special G/L indicator)

RMVCT (transaction type)

OCLNT (original client)

TIMESTAMP (UTC time stamp in abbreviated format(YYYYMMDDhhmmss))

CAn someone tell me what the info objects to these fields are

Thankyou,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There needs to be a Transfer Structure in the BW system which have the mappings you are looking for intact.

This is what I have in my system:

- UMSKZ -> 0SP_GL_IND

- RMVCT -> 0MOVE_TYPE

- OCLNT -> none

- TIMESTAMP -> 0CI_KMCRDAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Joe

Since this is SPL Datasource assigned to an infosource.

Transfer structure mapping is done manually. I have to assign the fields(r/3 UMSKZ, RMVCT, OCLNT TIMESTAMP) to info objects in BW.

I guess so not sure. so right now i am doin the mapping for transfer structure for these fields.

I did the rest of the fileds mapping by going through these 2 links taht were once posted here.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3b/df4c40cc538437e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3b/df4c40cc538437e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Message was edited by: vijayanti irrinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this:

goto rsosfieldmap table in se11. give ur ds name in the field for ds and execute. u can find which fields in r/3 are mapped to infoobjects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE16, put the R/3 variable name in the FIELDNM field and execute. This will bring back the co-related BW InfoObject found in field IOBJNM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field IOBJNM is empty.

UMSKZ, RMVCT, OCLNT, and TIMESTAMP are fields of an SPL(R/3) extract structure.

And i need to assign them to a infoobject manually in the in infosource(bw).

i guess in se16 you can see the IOBJNM field filled up only after manually mapping the field with the infoobject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leverage SAP table RSTSFIELD to determine the XREF between R/3 fields and BW InfoObjects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Joe can you please explain this more clear.

this is what i did SE11 table RSTSFIELD display

what am i to do in there?

Thankyou