Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields not found in InfoProvider and DataSource

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been asked to modify the query by including Surcharge(condition value) and Price(Condition base value).Its about Line Item Surcharge(Billing Document).

But there are no fields available in the Info Provider aswellas Data Source, they are using Generic Extraction.

These fields are available in KONV Table(Cluster)

Even I tried using join conditions to get the above required fields into Data Source. Since the required fields are in cluster table its not allowing and saying not possible with cluster table.

OtherInfo:

R/3 Enhancements: Already Four condition types are existing.Recently two condition types have been added to r/3 side and we dont know whether in future they will add anymore condition types.

I feel solution should be in generalised since infuture if they come up with more conditiontypes this solution should has to support.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

Chakri.

Message was edited by: Chakri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its better to have a database view..for generic extractor. if u have more condition types..

Remaininig things r same..

When ever u modify the extract structure, activate it and assign it to data source, in enhancement assignment.

Regards

Siddhu

cvp
Participant
0 Kudos

In order to to have a database view we need to build it from 10 tables as per the requirement.

Using Many join conditions is tidious task and will slow down the extraction process .

Thanks and Regards,

Chakri

Answers (0)