Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field: - VERPR

anita_prasanna2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add Moving Average Price: -

Table: - MBEW; Field: - VERPR in the Query.This Query is built on Cube ZIC_C03 having datasource 2lis_03_BF.

But thsi data source does not have field VERPR.

In ODS ZCOPC_O1 , this field is availbale which is built on data source 0CO_PC_ACT_05 & 0CO_PC_ACT_02.

Pleaes let me know how I can use this field in the Query which is built on ZIC_C03.Do I need to create Multiprovider for this.

Regards,

Anita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use only Current MAP in BIW. Because it is alomost impossible to store All Historical MAP and incoperate those things with Historical Material Movements.i.e combining MAP' History and ZIC_C03 is very difficult.

So Take 0MAT_PLANT in to ZIC_C03. Enhance the 0MAT_PLANT to hold MAP. Use this value in the queries of ZIC_C03 by Formula variable concept.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

anita_prasanna2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you please elaborate on how to enhance 0MAT_PLANT to hold MAP.I never done enhancement before.

Omat plant is availablein the cube ZICC03

Regards,

Anita

anita_prasanna2
Participant
0 Kudos

Any more inputs please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at this OSS Message that has an attachment that gives you a step-by-step guide on how to do this.

OSS Message: 863644

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Is data loading from ODS to Cube ,if so you can enhance cube ,or else enhance the BF data source with required field.

or lese if you know the how moving avg price is calculated u can create a formula and display.

Thanks

Apparao

anita_prasanna2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Field VERPR is available in the cube Material Valuations.

But my Query is built on cube Material Movements.How i cna us ethis field in the Query.

Do I need to cretae Multiprovider ??????

Regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

If the material movements cube is getting data directly from R/3 betetr enhance the data source. if do not want to enhance and already other data source is giving theis field create a multiporvider and display the data.

Apparao