Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Allow descriptions for global Process Intelligence filters

anna_henke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we would like to address the following feature request:

As an Analyst I would like to add a description to my global filters within my SAP Signavio Process Intelligence dashboard, so that I can provide the Consumers more easily with the information as of why certain default filters have been set in a certain way and how they can be adapted to achieve other analysis results.

BR, Anna

View Entire Topic
chemmerich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Anna, 

many thanks for submitting your feature request. It has been forwarded to our Process Intelligence Product Team. They also asked the following questions: 

• Is there a reasoning for several filters applied rather than a description for each individual filter?
  • If it's for several filters at once, would a text widget with description be sufficient?

Would be happy to hear your opinion on it. 

Best regards from Berlin, 
Cäcilia

anna_henke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @chemmerich ,

we found that especially unexperienced users struggle with case attributes or the naming of activities and how this relates to their actual process. For advanced filters we are able to define a short filter name within Signavio (which is great, except that it needs to be very short, as it is being cut-off), but for filters that are based on activities they are only displayed as "Activities - 1 activity excluded". We would like to give a little bit more context WHAT (in regards to the process) is excluded and WHY this is default setting.

Your suggestion with with text box makes sense (actually, we are doing it already), but our users still require a lot of repeated explanation and have come up with the question if we as developers of the dashboard could add some tooltips.

BR, Anna

chemmerich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@anna_henkemany thanks for your detailed feedback, which I have already forwarded it to our product experts. In general, you can find all product updates on the following page and you are also able to register for our SAP User Research panel to provide product feedback: 

• SAP Signavio Product Releases Overview
    You can find all the information on current and upcoming releases on the Product Release page, including:
    • Product updates
    • Step-by-step tutorials for new product features
    • Product roadmap previews

• Join our new SAP User Research Panel
    It will connect you directly to the people who create the SAP Signavio products. All your feedback will help influence existing and future products and you can see new features exclusively before they are released. Learn how you can participate in the SAP User Research Panel and register your interest.