cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

FBV2 and FBV0 WF Scenario.

0 Kudos

Hi Workflow Experts,

I have a FI document parking liberation scenario, which is "Organizational Units" release type, but based on document types. As i've seen there is just an Strategy based on amount and accounts, and it uses WF 51,32,53,54 and 55. Is SAPLF051 Implementation useful for my intentios?, there is an exit wich uses doc type on it's parameters.

How can i trigger the standard workflow and configure the correct agents on the subworkflows for my liberation strategy based on this scenario?

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure I get your question right.

If what you need is to use document type as one of the parameter to detemine the agent, the document type is already ther in the configuration of approval path.

You can configure the document type for approval path in

Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Business Transactions->Incoming Invoices/Credit Memos->Make and Check Settings for Document Parking->Assign Release Approval Paths for Parking Documents

Then define the organization structure in

Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Business Transactions->Incoming Invoices/Credit Memos->Make and Check Settings for Document Parking->Define Users with Release Authorization for Parking Documents

Regards,

Chaiphon

0 Kudos

Chaiphon,

Thanks for the answer, it was very useful. I configured all the sections, paths, org. units, wf's, but when i go to tcode f-65 park a document any wf got triggered. Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, if you have configured everything correctly in that part. the workflow variant has been added to company code, approval gourp, path and procedure has been configured correctly, the authorized person has been added. The workgflow engine is active. It should trigger the workflow.

Regards,

Chaiphon

0 Kudos

Chaihon,

Thanks again, i've found the problem, need to trigger manually trought 00002218 bte.

Best Regards,

Steve