cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) jquery-dbg.js

pvijaykumar272
Explorer

I am trying to extend a standard fiori app. After creating the extension project when i goto the extensibility pane, I am able to see only a blue empty screen. When i checked the F12 console i am able to see these many errors.

jquery-dbg.js:9203 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

ui5loader-dbg.js:1052 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Uncaught Error: failed to load 'i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/library.js' from resources/i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/library.js: 404 - Not Found at makeNestedError

Please refer the attached screenshot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvijaykumar272
Explorer

Thanks Desiree!

This issue seems to be occuring in all apps which require reusable library.

To solve this issue i made 2 changes to my code

1)I added the following code to my neo-app.json file.

{

"path": "/resources/sap/i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/",

"target":

{

"type": "destination",

"name": "<ABAP_backend_destination>",

"entryPath": "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/pp_mrp_reuse/i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/"

},

"description": "MRP Lib Reuse"

}

2) As you said i added the following registerModulepath code after the first line of my Component.js file.

(function() { jQuery.sap.registerModulePath("i2d.pp.mrpcockpit.reuse", "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/pp_mrp_reuse/i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/"); }());

It worked!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

desiree_matas
Contributor

Hello

Check if the following helps (save a backup before changing any code).

Add this code to the extended app's Component.js, right after the first line:

(function() { jQuery.sap.registerModulePath("i2d.pp.mrpcockpit.reuse", "i2d/pp/mrpcockpit/reuse/"); }());

Best regards,

Désirée