Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to get Related Model Object ...StartupPlug

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting from time to time the following exception

Failed to get Related Model Object for the object com.app.cfxnotiftofes.CfxNotifTofes, relation StartupPlug.

Can someone help with that ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Try to repair Interface View (s) / Window (s) of corresponding component. If necessary, re-create plug afterwards.

VS

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

How can I re-create plug ? What is it ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

I can only guess what is the reason of your error. Most probably, you removed some start-up plug but metainformation was not completely removed from interface view or window definition. Hence I suggested you to repair this artifacts.

Other possible reason is that application refers to removed start-up plug or you changed start-up plug to simple "inbound" plug type. Check this. Probably you have to re-create application again (not a whole project, just this small definition with top component + interface view + start-up plug).

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Valery,

I've tried to repair the Views and Windows...but I got messages that it doesn't need any repair.

The problem may come from the fact I deleted the Application and created a new one.

Do I have to create a new app again ? Can I give it the same name than the old one ?

About the "inbound" plug type : I did not change anything.

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Yes, re-creating application with same name may be a cause on certain IDE versions. Try to re-create application again but re-start IDE after you remove prevoious app version.

But first could you answer what is com.app.cfxnotiftofes.CfxNotifTofes from error message? Is it application? Or component? Or interface view?

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

I've created not also the application again but renamed the component and I've make sure that the package name of the app is correct...and everything works fine.

The problem is that I've might been using the same names for the app and the component in diferent WD projects which is forbidden as I guess (duplicate problem).

It sounds strange.

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

Answers (0)