cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 help on Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have infoobject with hierachy. In report I have restricted some values based on info objects attribute value (Nav attr).

report is running fine, but in F4 help I am getting total hierarchy. But i would like to only needed hierarchy (should not display the restricted nodes). Kindly help.

regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In F4 help its displaying all the values that are present in the hierarchy info object table.

You had restricted the values for report level output. you had not deleted the values from the info object right?

I don't think if you execute the report with other values it will be executed. it will display blank for the values that are not included.

if you want do one thing exclude those values that you don't want to display in the report.

regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My report is working fine. As you said if i select restricted values in slection there will not be any data (data quality is fine as expected).

**Customer wants those values should not be avaialble in F4 help. At the same time I should not delete any data.

Regards,

Raj