cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - output using Form and Driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to prepare Sap Script Form for F110 tcode.

standard scriptname to be use is F110_IN_AVIS

standard driver program to be use is RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

but i dont know, where to assign these to F110 and check the output weather Form is displaying the data in correct way or not.

Thanks for you help.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk in transaction FBZP...

Regards,

Rudresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya! first check it in FBZ5. for that , you have to mension the form in FBZP tcode.The for name you have mensioned is for payment advice not for cheque printing. If you want to print cheque, you have to copy Standard form : F110_PRENUM_CHCK make modifications as you need and maintain this form in FBZP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

Thanks for your reply, if i mentioned wrong, could you please tell me what should i mention for "Payment Advisor to Vendors".

After mentioned the form name in FBZP. How to check the output on Form using F110. Because, to execute it, when I hit "Printout", am getting jobname. With that jobname, if i go to sm37, i am getting the status has "Finished". So can't i see the output.

If i see the output, then only i can do the need full changes to my client requirement.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks for your reply.

Satya Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya!

The form name you have mentioned for payment advice is correct . If you want to make modifications in that form, you copy that form and modify as per your requirements and mention that form too in FBZP-> paying company codes.

Now come to FBZ5,give the document no,year ,payment method C and output devices for cheque and payment advice in the bottom of the screen.Go to menu cheque-> print-> old cheque.You can see the output here. F110 is used to print no. of cheques at a time.I don't have that idea about that. First try with FBZ5.If every thing is ok, then go for F110.Bye.

Answers (0)