Dear experts, I have as source system "Group Reporting" in S4Hana and it is the first time that I hear of "Group Reporting". And we need to extract data and bring it to BW4Hana, I investigated and the table that stores the data is called "ACDOCU".
- Is the "ACDOCU" "table correct for" Group Reporting "?
- Is there a standard extractor for "" Group Reporting ""?
- As you can see in the attached image, it has to be ODP.
Group Reporting data will be posted into ACDOCU table, and this table is dedicated to Group Reporting only. You have the couple of options to extract the data from S4 HANA Group Reporting (OP or Cloud) for downstream reporting and analytics.
1. BW4 Data Extractors; Available from S42022 version -The transactional data extraction views for standard extractor are available with SAP S/4HANA On-premise 2022 edition. The standard extractors are based on the table ACDOCU and does not contain the group reporting based reporting logic. Please note that the general recommendation is to use the standard extractor and you need to build the reporting logic on the target system. Check our help.sa.com and few blogs posted by harivenkatesh.s .
2. if your customer deployed the GR in the older versions ( e. g S42020 or 2021), then we suggest use the below APIs/CDS view
Transaction Data for Grp Reporting -Read (API_CNSLDTNGRPJRNLITEM)
3. CDS Vies Consolidation Group Journal Entry
1SG Group Reporting - Financial Consolidation
Technical Object Name
CDS View: I_CnsldtnGroupJrnlEntrItmDEX
Required Feature Activation
BW4 Extraction, Basic Interface View to ACDOCU (FTGL_500402 )
FIN-CS-EA (Embedded Analytics for S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting)
Valid as Of
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2202.2 (HFC7)