cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction structure not activated in QA after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to export the extract structure to the QA system. but after the import, the structure is inactive.

I don't have permission to do it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Maya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like you are moving the request of datasource through LBWE .So you need to make sure that all the buttons are green.

You need to follow complete steps here in Dev itself and need to check like all the objects are included in transport request or not?You have to clcik on all the buttons and keep on saving as pop up arises. all the three buttons against datasource should show green..

Check in Dev system as well all the ststus are green and active.

Check RSA3 for extraction and RSA6 for structure activation.

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On DEv :

- DataSource is activated in RSA6.

- In LBWE

DataSource is generated and active (Status is already green).

Job parameters (Start date and print parameters) are maintained = status green

- Extraction works (RSA3).

On QA :

- DataSource is activated in RSA6.

- In LBWE

DataSource is generated but not active (Status is yellow) .

Job parameters are not maintained = status red

- Extraction dosn't work (RSA3).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maya,

The general practice is we transport the data source from development R/3 to QA R/3 and then replicate it in QA BI system.

After replication if still the data source is in active you can try using program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you implemented the same in your QA R3 system.

first implement the data source in R3 system.

then implement the active data source in your QA BI system.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean the extract structure is inactive in R/3 system after transport from DEV to QA (t-code LBWE).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean it is in yellow status. If it is in yellow status, don't worry it is active only.

proceed with your activities. when you start using that, i mean if you schedule the job for that in LBWE, it will come to green.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status = yellow and Update = Inactif.

When I followed the steps of LO data extracting via R/3 to BW, after maintain structures and generate datasource, we must activate the extract structure. So the status becomes green.

Now, I transport my order in QA. The structure should be active.

I want transport the extract structure again, but when I desactivate/activate DS in LBWE, the system does not ask me to create transport request. he asks me except if I try to generate DS.

Regards,

Maya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the below steps.

1) once you find the data source yellow in LBWE, just click on "inactive" and click on ok. Now you can see the data source will come to green.

once it is green, then goto RSA6 and collect the data source into transport request.

move the same transport into next system.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once if you collect request in RSA6 means, in backend whatever the settings you have done in LBWE also would reflect in to the same request hence not require of Separate req.

Hope this would fine .

Regards,

Satya