cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract CRM organizational model till BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to extract the CRM organizational model (PPOSA_CRM) as hierarchy with all units and positions / business partner related to these units. With data source ‘0CRM_ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER’ I get all the organizational units, but not the positions and BP.

The data source ‘0CRM_HR_PA_OS_1’ provides the information about unit / position / BP, but I don’t know how to bring the information together with the hierarchy.

The requirement of the users is to list the result on a top unit level and if needed to drill down to the BP.

Does anybody have an idea, how to solve this problem? Or have I to write an user exit?

Many thanks in advance.

Doris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Doris,

Did you find a solution to this problem?

We are facing exactly same problem. We need to use the organization hierachy in sales planning where we should drill down till BP level.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shaik,

I’m sorry, but we still didn’t find a satisfying solution. Actually we extract the organizational structure as hierarchy with BC data source, without BP.

The info object 0CUSTOMER contains the attribute 0ORGUNIT. We extract the position and organization unit with data source 0CRM_HR_PA_OS_1 and mark 0ORGUNIT as navigation attribute. BP is not part of the hierarchy, so drill down is not as comfortable as the users wanted.

This solution is not the best, but it works without additional development.

If you find something else, please let me know.

Regards,

Doris

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe Territory Management is an option?

we used it at a customers' site... and you can extract that info into BW fairly easy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using 2004s version and we are not able to extract the organization hierarchy using the datasource 0CRM_ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER.

I did the following steps:

1. Replicate this datasource from CRM System

2. Create the transfer rules for this Datasource in RSA1

Now, the Datasource status is Modified and shows emulated.

How should i proceed next for extracting the Hiearchy ?

I cant create a transformation because i get error ''Data source 0CRM_ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER does not exist"

Did i miss something?

Regards,

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RafB,

thanks for your note, but we are not working with Territory Management.

Shaik

I don’t understand what you mean with ‘DataSource status is Modified and shows emulated’?

Make sure that the DataSource is really replicated from CRM:

RSA1-> Modelling -> Source System -> DataSource overview -> Search for DataSource ‘0CRM_ORGUNIT_HR01_HIER’.

You don’t need to ‘create’ transfer rules for this DataSource, only activate 0ORGUNIT from Business Content and assign it to the DataSource. Than activate InfoSource.

Regards

Doris