cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Crystal Reports to Excel format xlsx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Crystal Reports Developer XI R2.  Why is there no option to export to xlsx format?

I don't know if anyone else has posted on this b/c there is no search for the forum; only for the entire SAP site...not very user friendly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stacie,

Crystal Reports XI R2 does not have the functionality to export to .xlsx.

This new functionality has been added to Crystal Reports 2011 though.

-Abhilash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re. Search. If you go to this link:

http://search.sap.com/ui/scn#query=%2F*%2F&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site%28scm_v_Site11%29

You can select individual forums to search. You can also search KBases, etc,., etc.

Oh, and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 also has the ability to export to *x formats.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are working in VS 2012,  and we have office 2010, using Crystal report 13.0.7 version, we can exporting the crystal report to .xls file format. But we want to export the crystal report data to .xlsx file format, Can you please help us , on how can i export to .xlsx file format.

currently to export to excel .xls format we are using the below code:

Case Statistics_ForstSelection.Format.XLS

exportOpts.ExportFormatType = CrystalDecisions.[Shared].ExportFormatType.Excel

FileName &= ".xls"

because of ms office 2010, and the file exportation to .xls we are getting compartablity mode.

we want to remove that compartability mode ..
but for .xlsx on changing the code as shown below we are not able geting the ouput as the output come in .xls format

i mean the design is not proper in .xlsx file format

Case Statistics_ForstSelection.Format.XLSX
exportOpts.ExportFormatType = CrystalDecisions.[Shared].ExportFormatType.ExcelWorkbook
FileName &= ".xlsx"

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One post would have been fine... Please follow my instructions in the other Discussion.

- Ludek