Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to MS word format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: Ahmad Khan

CA Forum: WebIntelligence Reporting

Hi,How can I export to MS word format in WI. We are on Business Objects X1 Release 2. I know csv, pdf, excel are supported.In case MS word format is not supported, what is the best way to convert pdf reports to MS Word.ThanksAhmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, BTW is exporting to HTML supported in WI.Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: ashok

external to BO, you can do a million things with files, we have a whole lot of PDF to WORD converters. If you have a whole lot of PDF files then check if you have a bulk file converter.I remember MS WORD having addin which covnerts files from earleir version to current version.RTF to WORD and things like that. All the best,Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jhon,I read a little about Live Office, here is my understanding.I believe Live office is an add-on within MS Office. Appreciate if you can clarify the following :My requirement is to be able to export my reports in MS word or RTF formatUsing Live office will I be able to deploy my reports in CMS and share with all usersCan I reuse the existing WI documents or I have to redesign all of them for Live officeDo I need to install Live office on all user machines or only on the server.Many thanksAhmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: jsanzone

Ahmad,

The short answer: BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Live Office.

The long question is how does it all work.