Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Print Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: acarlson@cranel.com

CA Forum: .NET

My export and print buttons are not working when I put it on my production server. It works on my dev server, where I have Visual Studio and Crystal installed. I copied over the directory C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\2_0_50727\CrystalReportWebFormViewer3 and it is still not working. I ran the merge module setup and got nothing. Any ideas? Thanks,Amy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copied the aspnet_client\system_web\2_0_50727\CrystalReportWebFormViewer3 and put it directly into my website directory and it worked fine. The path needed to be inside my website!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. This would not be an option for us since this is a long process to install everything and is on a production server. Any other ideas? Thanks,Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post Author: dml256

I had a similar problem (keycode.dll thing) when I migrated a while ago. To fix it, I temporarily installed Visual Studio and Crystal Reports on the server (just to make sure it was all in synch and to try debugging the code). After i did that, the problem was resolved and the applications could be uninstalled.