cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event not triggered in SWEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my purchase requisition workflow, i used the template of WS20000077. when i switched the SWELS on and performed the normal business process of PR creation, change, release and rejection, all required events are triggered except RELEASE, that is, when I released the PR, the event doesn't show in SWEL.

Is this a matter I should get the MM consultant to fix or I'm missing soemthing?

Thanks,

Kathryn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it, in SPRO MM.

Thanks for all your helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathryn,

How did you able to solve this issue.

let us know.that would help us a lot.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KL,

did u chk the EBAN for ur PR,

if EBAN-BANPR = '5' its released,

and if its released, then the event has triggered.

also chk the release strategy and try to simulate the release.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think I got your problem.You should be using BO BUS2015 which is for the whole document.And you might have released the PR at the item level.

Thats why this event might not get triggered.I think,there is way to release the whole PR.Check out that and see if that works.

karun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using BUS2105, the release was performed at the header level.

Upon 1st level of release, the release indicator shows "S", the RELEASESTEPCREATED is triggered; when I reject the PR, indicator shows 'B', the REJECT_START is triggered, and REJECT_STOP is shown when I cancelled the rejection. But when I released the document, and release indicator shows '2', no trace on SWEL.

Does this explain it clearer?

Thanks,

Kathryn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathryn,

Looks like your purchase req is not yet released.

02 indicates the active state.That means its not yet released.PR is still active.

Perhasps you may want to check with your MM consultants.

Did you delete the item ,recreated in the PR and released?.

Create a new PR and try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check in SPRO what is the significance of indicator 2 in your system. THat may through some light.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you SO much for your info, in SPRO, there is an error msg that the 'released' status has yet to have an indicator defined. I'll contact our MM people asap.

How do I check the EBAN status?

Cheers,

Kathryn

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KL,

EBAN is the table.

Status field is BANPR.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the table, the status indicator is '2' which is set as 'released' in our case, but it's still not triggering the event.

Cheers,

Kathryn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check whether in the Purchase Recqusition you have a Release Strategy Tab. If it has, I will suggest to create a event by using Tcode SWUE . Just provide Bus2105 as the Business Object and Provide the Purchase recquisition number as the Object key and provide Release as the event to be triggered. Now try to check in SWEL. I think this will solve the issue.I feel you are checking it through Workflow Triggered or not.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do in SWUE, manually created the 'Released' event, and yes it appeared in the event trace. But when I went back to the PR, unreleased it and released again, the trace doesn't show. Am I missing any steps?

Many thanks,

Kathryn

Message was edited by:

Kathryn Lin