cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event linkage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a workflow and i tried to check the event linkage through SWETYPV Transaction.

But i couldn't find my entry over there.. And i have checked it with my object and respective method with the generated work flow number,

But i couldn't find any.. If i couldn't find any shall i create a new entry but i dont know the function module name..

Can any one please help me out to solve this one?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check whether the event linkage is activated.

Go to SWDD -> Header -> Start Events. In this tab make an entry for your event and activate it so that the entry will be present for your BO with that event.

Thanks & Regards,

Preethi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had not defined any starting event.

Now i have defined it and i am able to c it in SWETYPV as well as SWU0.

Can any one please tell me we need to start the workflow only with the way of triggering event or through any other ways also to start the workflow?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can start the workflow in two ways.

Either by using it a triggering event to trigger the workflow or by calling your workflow in another workflow (as a subworkflow) or program (using FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW).

Regards,

Raj

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please tell me we need to start the workflow only with the way 
of triggering event or through any other ways also to start the workflow?

In the Basic Data > Start Event you have given the Event right, Goto T.code SWEL Check that event triggered while perform your transaction.

e.g. If you Created a PO., then in the SWEL the CREATED event will triggered and you can build the workflow for PO CREATED.

Like this, you have to check which is triggering. Can you tell for which scenario you build the workflow?

Regards,

Surjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether the event linkage of the workflow template to the BO event is active or not by using the tcode ...PFTC_DIS or SWDD. You dont have to make a manual entry in SWETYPV. Once you link the workflow template to a triggering event and make the linkage active, an entry would be made in this table automatically by the system.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samson