cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Bank Information --> IBAN field need to be deactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently on ESS\MSS portal when I go to the following link ESS--> Personal Information --> Bank Information --> Bank details (Edit) , I get to see the IBAN field.

Is there any way I can deactivated the field from getting displayed, if so how?.

One way to go at the WDJ level and download the respective par file and make the changes (please let me know if I am right).

Is there any other way of doing the same.

Regards,

Ronniee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want hide or deactivate that particular field, just go to that iview and click on preview.

then you will get the preview, just click Ctrl+ Mouse right click on the application.

based on this process you can put visible or invisible to any field.

Regards,

VENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Thanks for your kind inputs here , Yes we can do the same on the iView level on field or UI element, but if we want to hide field for all the given users , If I want to hide a field accross all the users , How will i do that.Since hiding a field for a given single user will only be applicable.

Regards,

Ronniee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it will work for all users. Open the ESS role( what ever you have assigned to all users) and find out that iview.

single click on that iview then click on preview. now you need to do the navigation stpes. it will reflect to all users.

Regards,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I have checked it , Its applicable only to the single user whome we have logged into the system .

Is there any option for me to set which makes me possible to make the changes applicable to all users ?

Regards,

Ronniee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ronniee,

you have to enter in to portal with super Admin usr id, and do the navigation steps in Role.

once check that permissions for that role in system admin-->permissions-->portal permissions

Regards,

VENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu for your inputs , Issue resolved.

Regards,

Ronniee.

Answers (0)