cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS 60.2 How to edit Who's Who

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) For transaction "pz01c", how do I add/remove fields to the selection/list/detail tabs. It seems to be read-only? I even tried with a user with SAP_ALL rights.

2) What's the difference between transaction "pzwhoc" and "pz01c"? I also read somewhere that Who's Who can be configured that way but for me the fields in "pz01c" seems to reflect what I see on my portal screen.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

1) start pz01c

2) select country grouping (40 or so)

3) check that infoset query /SAPQUERY/HR_XX_PA_ESS is used there.

4) there are three tabs for "selection", "o/p list" and o/p details tabs.

these tab holds the fields which are currently selected.

5) Use option given in tool area to add/remove fields. You can use fields which are listed in "fields in infoset".

to modify this. you should copy standard infoset query and then add your field in infoset.

and only then you can use them for your application.

About pzwhoc, i have no idea, but pz01c transaction is used to customize your who's who settings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've followed your steps until step 4. For step 5 you mention:

"5) Use option given in tool area to add/remove fields. You can use fields which are listed in "fields in infoset".

to modify this. you should copy standard infoset query and then add your field in infoset.

and only then you can use them for your application.

"

<b>However, there is no option given in tool area to add/remove fields. Note I also tried using the copy of the standard infoset but this too doesn't work. Any other suggestions ??</b>

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can see those standard SAP icons to add and remove entry from selection field.

that's the only way you can modify the query used.

On left most side please confrm that all three check boxes are selected.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the exact same problem when trying the configure Who's Who for ESS 60.2 EP6. We only have display capability for Who's Who under the Employee Self Service (ITS Version) in the IMG. Have you been able to resolve this? Any help given would be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uncheck "Use Default Settings for" Selection Fields, Output Fields and Output fields detail.

There is a refresh problem. Navigate to some other tab on the screen and come back. You should be able to change it now.

Thanks,

Basant Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

If my reply to your question was useful, please reward the same

and close this thread also.

regards,

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problem in Portal. In Portal I have "Employee Self Service" role under it I have "Employee Search" workset and there is a link

"Change Office and Communication Date" When I clicked on this link, there a page opens and in this page I have to remove "License Plate Number".

For this I moved to T.Code "pz01c" and selected country 40 and then I had removed the License Plate Number from "Output fileds detail" Only and restarted the server. But now I am getting the error in Portal that "personnel number(s) could not be locked" .

Can you please give me the solution.

Regards

Deep Nain Kundra