Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES Workplace User authentication failed

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to test the available ready-to-run Sample Apps in the ES Workplace environment.

I have registered for a user account inorder to get access for whole system landscape of ES Workplace.

Enterprise SOA Registration link: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/soareg

Also I got the username and password via email Id. When I try to test the web service, pop up window asked for user credentials I am entered the right one but I am getting "User authentication failed" error message.

Help me out in this. Thanks

Regards, Suresh KB

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I got same problem.I think the user id problem i tried couple of for renewal of account the same problem repeated.Immediately i contact sap support regarding this issue "User authentication failed".Then the issue resolve.Just now i test the "change bank details" sample application.It is working fine after change password etc.So try to contact Sap workplace support at id is "support-esworkplace" at sap dot com.

Thanks,

Murthy.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Murthy. As you suggested I have sent an e-mail to support-esworkplace at sap dot com team and waiting for the response.

Regards, Suresh KB

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am also facing the same problem for CRM login. Could you please let me know how you resolved this issue?

Regards,

Swami.S