Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in standard CDS view C_PRODUCT

Sanja
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are facing with errors after the system upgrade with standard CDS views. 

When I check C_PRODUCT CDS view I am getting the following errors. Could you please advice for the solution.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Association name _DISTRIBUTIONCENTER must be identical to _PLANT. [RAP Designtime] c_product.asddls /S4D_100_satale_en/.adt/ddic/ddlsources/c_product line 28 ABAP Syntax Check Problem
Association name _STORE must be identical to _PLANT. [RAP Designtime] c_product.asddls /S4D_100_satale_en/.adt/ddic/ddlsources/c_product line 28 ABAP Syntax Check Problem
CDS view C_Product: Association to child _DistributionCenter must use primary key of CDS view C_Product. [RAP Designtime] i_productwd.asddls /S4D_100_satale_en/.adt/ddic/ddlsources/i_productwd line 36 ABAP Syntax Check Problem
CDS view C_Product: Association to child _Store must use primary key of CDS view C_Product. [RAP Designtime] i_productwd.asddls /S4D_100_satale_en/.adt/ddic/ddlsources/i_productwd line 34 ABAP Syntax Check Problem
Prefix is missing for Association _PRODUCTBOM. [RAP Designtime] i_productwd.asddls /S4D_100_satale_en/.adt/ddic/ddlsources/i_productwd line 78 ABAP Syntax Check Problem

Thanks in advance

Sanja

View Entire Topic
rabeconsulting
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello Sanja,

we have the same problem with a handful of SAP Standard CDS Views afte the Upgrade to S/4Hana 2023. We have the same error message. We don't want to touch C_PRODUCT because it's standard. Did you found a solution for it or a SAP-Note?