Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while running BSP application

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the following errors are comming while running the BSP Application on browser, so please help me to sort it out.

1. errors comming on browser are:

1)The following error text was processed in the system NWS : An exception that could not be caught occurred.

2)The error occurred on the application server nwserver_NWS_00 and in the work process 0 .

3)The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

4)The ABAP call stack was:

Form: ON_CHECK_BSP of program CL_BSP_RUNTIME================CP

Form: ON_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_RUNTIME================CP

Form: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP===============CP

Form: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

thank you

kamaljeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rainer_liebisch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamaljeet,

in this case please read the SAP notes 434918, 654982 and 677118 and/or read the weblog https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/172. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] You need the domain name in your URL.

Regards,

Rainer

Message was edited by: Rainer Liebisch

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanku rainer,

mostly i think u solved my problem, just i have to check it practically, but the notes u provided me are really very useful.

Thankz and Regards

kamaljeet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamaljeet

Are you calling some function module from the BSP page?

If yes, it seems that it is not getting called properly.

Function module has to be remote enabled and called from BSP page as: call <FM> DESTINATION '<destination>'. If destination server is same, use 'NONE' as destination

Or, the problem may be because of mismatch of a data/table type in Function module when called from BSP. In such a case, put a breakpoint at function module and debug to see - at what point, your application fails.

Hope, it will be of some help.

Regards

Ashish Jain

ashishjain@ko-india.com

rainer_liebisch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamaljeet,

please have a look at st22 to see what's the name of the rabax error. You wrote only the call stack.

Regards,

Rainer

Private_Member_9643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rainer,

i checked the error from ST22

name of runtime error is: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

and

exception is: CX_BSP_HOST_NOT_QUALIFIED

Regards,

kamaljeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like you are calling the BSP without using the FQDN, you have http://server:port/ right? and not http://server.host.ext:port/

You can search the forums for FQDN and find the info needed to change this.