cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while performing SSO with java application

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ALL ,

I got rhe following error when i call a java application in portal using ticket logon sso

Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

com.sap.test.TicketVerifierException: Request does not contain cookies

at com.sap.test.TicketVerifierServlet.getSSOCookie(TicketVerifierServlet.java:149)

at com.sap.test.TicketVerifierServlet.getUserFromRequest(TicketVerifierServlet.java:94)

at com.sap.test.TicketVerifierServlet.doPost(TicketVerifierServlet.java:80)

at com.sap.test.TicketVerifierServlet.doGet(TicketVerifierServlet.java:68)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:190)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:1027)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the Portal Server and the Tomcat server where the JAVA SSO code is, in the same domain.

MYSAPSSO2 Cookie will not be passed if the servers are in different domains.

It should be something like,

myserver.mydomain.com

myserver1.mydomain.com

Regards,

John Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Other than what John said,one more thing that should be taken care of is that you should be accessing your portal and your java application with fully qualified domain name and not with aliases.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gaurav,

Thanx for reply. but it's not the case.

My both applications r running in same domain and i am accessing portal and java application using fully qualified domain name.

Could u help me...

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

It seems you are following the two basic pre-req.

It may be now possible that your browser might be not allowing cookies. Which browser are u using? Version etc?

Right now u can try two things:

1) When you have logged into portal, type the following command in the adress bar "javascript:alert(document.cookie)". This will give u a popup displaying the cookies formed when logged into portal

2) Use some software like HTTPWatch or ieHeaders and find out the details. It will give you all the cookie details etc.

You should be able to see the JSESSIONID, MYSAPSSO2 cookies...Let me know the result of above..

Regards

Gaurav