cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Loading 0costcenter master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to load master data for 0costcenter. Since it is a standard one I have used business content object like transformation, data source and info package.

Before I install them I have simulated the installation to check for error.

I am getting an error saying 0comp_code, 0co_area and 0prfit_ctr or not in M version.

I wondered why I am getting the error. Above objects are not attribute of 0costcenter.

Experts do we need to follow any sequence while loading master data?

Note : I am working on 0FI_GL_C10 data source.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waheed,

They may not be an attribute but can be compunded IO.Can you check the last Tab of the IO.

Also activate the above IO and then load.

rgds

SVU

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

so i need to make sure to activate all the dependence first and then i have to activate 0costcenter.

while loading master data attribute do i need to follow any sequence? 

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waheed,

Yes,In case you are installing it for the first time then you get such errors/warnings.Pls activate them and colect them in the same request as 0COSTCENTRE.

So All the dependent objects have to be active..the entire flow from DSO to MP/Query should be in active status.

rgds

SVU

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are right... You need to first make sure the dependent objects are active then install the 0costcenter IO.If dependent IOs are inactive or in M version then you will get errors...

While loading master data for 0costcenter no sequence is required ... you can load master data for

0COSTCENTER, 0CO_AREA,0COMP_CODE and 0PROFIT_CTR

For these IOs you need to replicate the respective DS and activate the data flows into BW system.

Regards

KP

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waheed,

0CO_AREA - compounding IO to 0COSTCENTER.

rest both are attributes of 0COSTCENTER.

Are you getting error while trying to load master data or trying to install the business content info objects ?

If you are trying to install the business content IOs then make sure the info objects 0CO_AREA, 0COMP_CODE and 0PROFIT_CTR are active. if not try to activate these 3 first and then install the 0COSTCENTER IO.