cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing business content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I try to install business content in BW, I get the following two error messages:

--- "Object 'SAP_DEMO' (SAP_DEMO) of type 'Source System' is not available in version 'D'"

--- "Object 'PC_FILE' (PC_FILE) of type 'Source System' is not available in version 'D'"

Also, it is not collecting all the neccesary infoobjects for that particular infosurce. Can someone tell me what I hsould do? We have BI_CONT 3.10 and support package 9. Do I need to install BI_CONT 3.2 and 3.3? Also, we use BW 3.1C. Any helpful thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Even after I unchecked they still coming back and I am getting same error message again. Also, I have unchecked another source system 'test' and it never came back but these two source systems keep coming back.

Thanks,

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

In that case, in the business content activation, choose object types --> choose source system --> select PC_FILE and SAP_DEMO system and transfer these selections to activate from Business Content.

Following this, try your BC activation again for the InfoSource.

Hope it helps,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Before you install business content, click on source system icon (shift+f7) and uncheck PC_FILE and SAP_DEMO.

Also, choose grouping only necessary objects first and activate, or choose grouping data flow before and activate.

Hope it helps,

Sree