cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am encountering the following error message while activating the data in an ODS "Value '01012004 ' of characteristic 0DATE is not plausible". The problem is there is no characteristic called 0Date in my ODS.

This is after successful loading of data. I have a start routine in the ODS that fetches data from another ODS. Even that ODS does not have a characteristic called 0Date.

I tried manually editin records in PSA but the error message does not point to the exact record. So I was unable to do so.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are extracting data for ODS, if there is any unformated values, those will not be find out at the time of extration.Those errors will be find out at the time of Activation only.Because activation creates the SIDs for the values of characterstics.

Even though you are not having 0DATE in ODS, I hope, there is some date field which is refering 0DATE.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashmith,

are you trying to load from a flat-file. if yes, i guess u have a date characteristic which is of the format mmddyyyy. correct ur format in flat file to yyyymmdd and try loading.