Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when scheduling an infopackage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

when I try to schedule an infopackage, the system prompts the following error:

@5C@ 02.08.2006 11:29:20 Data target '0BBP_QUO ' removed from list of loadable targets; not loadable RSM 33

@5D@ 02.08.2006 11:29:20 Data target '0BBP_QUO ' does not belong to BWAPPL 'BI'; data target not loadable RSM 34

I've tried to reinstall the related objetcs from the BCT and the problem continues. Could someone help me? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recreated the missing data target so that the inactive update rules are displayed. I then deleted the inactive update rules. The error message no longer occurs because the cause has been removed. You can then delete the obsolete data target.

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julian,

I followed the steps you mentioned and it worked

Thanks

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

execute SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN

In the subsequent screen, enter the following

IPAK_WARNINGS_AT_ACCESS_OFF (for OBJECT)

X ( value)

This will disable ALL such warnings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we continue with this problem. If you solve it, let me know. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding,mmm. when u say you continued with the problem were u able to load the ODS?.. or just not using the Bidding stuff..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, there is a notes out there to change RSDODSO entries.. refere Notes:952008

I applied the changes but still dont seem to fix.

Let me if u had applied that Notes.

Thanks

Mayil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After applying this note you need to reactivate both the ODS. It worked for me and I am able to load the data.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago. Were you able to fix the bug. I'm getting the same error. I tried the solution suggested it dont seem to work..

Wondering if u were able to fix.

Pl let me know.

thanks

mayil

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Siegfried Szameitat on Jan 19, 2009 5:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Create/Activate the update rules for the Data target 0BBP_QUO. The update rules should be based on the same Infosource as mentioned in the Infopackage. Once it is done then try to load.

Bye

Dinesh