cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when executing multiple scenarios with same ProgramID for RFC-JDBC

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the RFC-JDBC scenario.

I see the following error in the dev_jrfc.trc file when I try to execute multiple scenarios which are using same program id (different communication channels).

RfcException:

message: Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_SAP_XXXXX configured for the functionmodule Z_XXXXX_SO_CREATE_CHANGE

Return code: RFC_CLOSED(6)

error group: 108

key: RFC_ERROR_INTERNAL

Can one program id be used for multiple scenarios? Or do we need to create a new ProgramId for each scenario.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Program ID must uniquely describe the RFC Sender Channel.

So i believe you can not use the same program ID in multiple RFC Sender Adapters.

Any specific reason for you to use different RFC sender adapters for each scenario?

Regards,

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am basically using the same sender (ECC 6.0) system for all scenarios; and I have different RFC modules for each scenario (for example, Sales Order, Production Order, etc.).

Do you think that I still need to create a new Program Id for each of these processes.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that shud b the way (creating different rfc destinations)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I would recommend you to use different RFC Adapters for your kind of scenario.i.e you were doing the right way.

So to use different RFC Adapter you would need to have different program IDs.

So you would need to create unique program ID for each RFC adapter.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

>>>>>>>>Do you think that I still need to create a new Program Id for each of these processes.

You should not use same program ID for different RFC adapters. It is recommended by SAP (check FAQ's on RFC).

Although technically you can use but it gives you unpredictable behaviour based on connection pool.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. Creating multiple RFC destinations solved my problem.