Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to sync other fields from SuccessFactors to IAS through IPS

JPV
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to sync fields from the SuccessFactors empJob with the IAS through the IPS, but the sync does not update the values in the IAS. We have followed the following note, but the result is the same:

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3067840

My configuration:

sf.user.attributes --> userId,username,status,email,lastName,firstName,lastModifiedDateTime,personKeyNav,country,department,division,location,city,defaultLocale,timeZone,custom05,custom01,manager/username,empInfo

sf.user.attributes.expand --> personKeyNav,personKeyNav/userAccountNav,manager,empInfo,empInfo/jobInfoNav

Transformation source system (get company):

{

"sourcePath": "$.empInfo.jobInfoNav.company",

"optional": true,

"targetPath": "$.empresa"

},

Transformation target system:

{

"sourcePath": "$.empresa",

"optional": true,

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][3]['value']"

},

{

"condition": "$.empresa EMPTY false",

"constant": "customAttribute4",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][3]['name']"

},

In sf.user.attributes I have also put empInfo/jobInfoNav/company but the result is the same.

Please can you help us?

View Entire Topic
fjjvazquez
Participant
0 Kudos

Question guys, reading this post I would like to know if you can help me out here!! I am trying to bring values from fields to customattributes, 2 out 3 worked, as you can see within the picture "custom02" values are not shown in customattribute1, the rest are working fine. What do you think could it be?

API Ver 1

Source:

{

"sourcePath": "$.loginMethod",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['loginMethod']"

},

{

"sourcePath": "$.custom02",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['melodia']"

},

{

"sourcePath": "$.personKeyNav.perPersonUuid",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['personGUID']"

},

Target:

{

"sourcePath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['melodia']",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['value']",

"optional": true

},

{

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['name']",

"condition": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['melodia'] EMPTY false",

"constant": "customAttribute1"

},

{

"sourcePath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['loginMethod']",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['value']",

},

{

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['name']",

"condition": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['loginMethod'] EMPTY false",

"constant": "customAttribute2"

},

{

"sourcePath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['personGUID']",

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][2]['value']",

},

{

"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][2]['name']",

"condition": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:sfsf:2.0:User']['personGUID'] EMPTY false",

"constant": "customAttribute3"

},