cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error opening the workflow WS04200009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to open the ESS leave request workflow WS04200009 from eiter swdd ot from PFTS but it gives me the following error:

Workflow definition 'WS04200009' not in version '0000'

Message no. WD401

Diagnosis

The workflow definition with the ID WS04200009 in version 0000 could not be read from the database.

System Response

The call to the Workflow Builder had to be cancelled.

Procedure

Refer to your workflow system administrator.

Please tell me what could be wrong???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

try OSS note 962488 - "Workflow definition '&' not in version '&'" (WD 401)

function SWD_WFD_REPLICATE_FROM_9999 help's you

KjetilKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked OSS for applicable notes?

I know you have not checked this forum to see if this question has already been answered, because I know it has. So perhaps you should try those two appraches first?

Not that I mind you giving people the opportunity to earn some additional points, but it is boring to read the same questions over and over again. And I also think that out of respect for other people's time, and the community guidelines, you ought to at least search the forum before posting your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did search but I couldn't find an appropriate solution. Thanks for your help anyways.

KjetilKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why did you not provide that information when you asked your question? That probably means that your problem is more complex than that previously answered, but there is nothing in your text indicating that it is more complex.

Please tell us what you have already tried to solve the problem, and what you have discovered so far. Then perhaps someone will reckognize the situation and be able to help you.