cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occuring data source 2LIS_12_VCSCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new sales order in BQA system. Then i checked this data source 2LIS_12_VCSCL in BQA system in update mode D(Delta). That time it is showing error. when i check in display log of this data source .

Then message shows that

"Could not determine BW release of logical system ".

When i checked this data source in RSA7 . That time it shows no entry for delta update.

For avoiding this error. In BWD system when i did "INIT WITH DATA TRANSFER" . But it is showing error.

So please help me.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are checking the data in extractor cehcker with update mode D in that you have to give the logical system name as well probably your BI quality system name if you are checking in QA if its DEV then BI DEV system name.

ALso check whether it is working fine in F mode or not.

I hope you have set the update mode in R/3 and also initialize the delta in BI

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created sales order in BQA. And i have created infopackage in which i have given setting "init without data transfer".

As per your instruction i selected target system also in BQA. This time it is not showing error.

But this time this is showing 0 data records.

Also it is working fine Full update mode.

And sales order is showing in that table from which data is coming in this data source. So what should i do?

Should i fillup setup table for that sales order?

And when i run delta or also full update setting infopackage for this data source to any dso. data is not coming.

So please tell me.

Thanks

Regards

Devesh Babu

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,.

Understand the flow-Which update mode you selected in LBWE-If its queued delta then it goes like this whenever you post an entry it goes to application table and then LBWQ--once you run the V3 job the entries move to RSA7 ie Delta queue.

So in order to get deltas first select the update mode and after that check the entry in LBWQ---

Please check out that pdf as well

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90fddfcd-a956-2d10-19be-8f7bdd699...

Hope it helps.

Regards,

AL

Edited by: AL1112 on Oct 17, 2011 4:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that BW source system is not yet created and there is no connectivity between BW and the R/3 system. You can only check the Delta functionality of the data source if there sis source systems connectivity between R/3 and BW and setup table is filled in teh R/3 system.

You can check the source system connectivity via transaction SM59 in BW system. Or Source System tab in teh RSA1. GOTO RSA1->Source System->right click on the R/3 system to which you have data source and click on Check button to know the status of the source connectivity. If its failing ask your BASIS team to do the RFC connection of BW system with R/3 system

After that you will need to populate the setup table for the data source with application component 12 and then do INIT in the BW side. Only after that you will be able to get delta records.

Navesh