cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transporting 0CRM_MKTELM hier to QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I changed 0CRM_MKTELM from noo-time dependent hier to time dependent hier in QA (Changed in QA because we don't have any campaign in Dev and we have to do some testing)... now i put it back non-time dependent. I want to transport it from dev to QA to make sure it come back to it's original setting but transport failed. Please see screenshot below. Please suggest how can i transport.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have changed directly in QA as time-dependent. To revert back, why are you trying to do through transport. You can revert back here in QA directly right?

If you just want to make it ok via transport only, then please collect the hierarchy infoobject properly in  new TR in Dev and move it to Qua.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

Please expand the error log.

on your screen Ended with return code  8, opposite left side you may see + symbol, expand that you may see your error clearly.

please share that log. mean while check basis team.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is full error.

Thanks

Pawan

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please explains the steps which you did?

Seems like you did some changes on quality system and then you transport the same from Dev. Am i right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Yes, you are right i changed 0CRM_MKTELM hier in Quality first from non-time dependent to time dependent but i put it back to time dependent. I made changes as i was doing some testing. Now i am trying to transport from Dev to Quality but transport error is coming.

Please can you suggest how can i transport this.

I am transporting from dev to quality to make sure if any change which i made in quality system should change  to same aa it was before.

Thanks

Pawan

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

From Dev capture the required changes in  transport request and release it from BW dev.

While importing into BW side, you will get 5 options, you need tick top5 5 options, then it will overwrite the changes. please inform the same to basis person.

Ask him to use first options while importing. Please check this be low link about options:

http://scn.sap.com/community/data-warehousing/netweaver-bw/blog/2013/06/28/bw-requests-how-to-transp...

Normally in quality who never get change button option. how you got.

for future reference. never do any changes in quality. you will face issue like this.

as per the landscape we need to do in dev, transport from dev to quality and then prod.

Transport is major task in sap. need to be careful. its easiest one and as well difficult one also.

Thanks