cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SQL Statement: SAPSQL_INVALID_TABLENAME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

While displaying contents of infocube i am getting strange error ..

Error in SQL Statement: SAPSQL_INVALID_TABLENAME ABC

Message no. DBMAN256

( Table name length is 16 )

I am able to see the contents of Fact table.

Could not found any solution till now.. Any lights , views will be very much helpful.

Regards

Nimesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From system i found that we have 2 customer name space ,and having following structure ..

Fact table name space /XX/

In that i have 6 key figures , out of which 3 key figures have check tables in the name space /XX/ and 3 key figures have check table in the name space /YY/

Now when i check in to my system while executing a display data it expects a name space /XX/ all across and then displays an error message that table /XX/ABC not found.. infact it is specified in the system as /YY/ABC.

I hope problem is clear to you all now.

I guess system is picking up wrong check table name .How do i correct it ?

Regards

Nimesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try these SAP Notes,

regards

VC

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nimesh,

check oss note 835816

Symptom

When you execute a query, a data-mart, SEM, APO or similar access, an SQL error 4004 occurs "Unknown table name" Open SQL: Short dump with UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE in the ABAP Call Stack, you find the RSDRC_BASIC_DB_QUERY_DATA_GET function module.

Prior to this, relatively large datasets (more than 10%) were deleted from the InfoCube.

Other terms

Business Information Warehouse, Factview, DBMAN256, DBMAN

256, SAPLRSDRS, DELETE, DELETE_FACTS, RSDRD_DELETE_FACTS

Reason and Prerequisites

During the purge, the fact tables are rebuilt again as of a certain percentage, for performance reasons. The factview is then not created again.

Solution

Views that are already missing can be compiled again with the SAP_FACTVIEWS_RECREATE report.

The correction prevents the problem reappearing.

BW 3.0B

Import Support Package 27 for 3.0B (BW3.0B Patch27 or SAPKW30B27) into your BW system. The Support Package is available whennote 0723258 with the short text "SAPBWNews BW3.0B Support Package 27", which describes this Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

BW 3.10 Content

Import Support Package 21 for 3.10 (BW3.10 Patch21 or SAPKW31021) into your BW system. The Support Package is available whennote 0723263 with the short text "SAPBWNews BW3.1 Content Support Package 21", which describes this Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

BW 3.50

Import Support Package 13 for 3.5 (BW3.50 Patch13 or SAPKW35013) into your BW system. The Support Package is available when note 0765114 with the short text "SAPBWNews BW Support Package 13 NetWeaver'04 Stack 13", which describes this Support Package in more detail, is released for customers.

In urgent cases you can use the correction instructions.

These notes may already be available before the Support Package is released, to make information available in advance. However, the short text then still contains the words "preliminary version".